- 1st Degree Brazilain Jiu-Jitsu Black Belt under Nova Uniao 3rd Degree Black Belt Bruno Bastos
- Evolve Brazilain Jiu Jitsu is under the Nova Uniao Association.
- Black Belt in Freestyle Karate
- Over 12 Years over Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Martial Arts Training.
- 1st place Adult White Belt - 2001 Big D Nationals
- 3rd Place Adult Blue Belt Feather weight – 2002 Machado Dallas Open
- 1st Place Adult Blue Belt Light wieght -2004 Relson Gracie Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Torunament
- 1st Place Adult Blue Belt Feather weight -2004 Relson Gracie Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Torunament
- 3rd Place Black Belt Lightweight – 2011 IBJJF Houston Open
- 3rd Place Black Belt Nogi Light weight – 2011 Abu Dabi Pro World Trials
Christopher Story started training Brazilian jiu-jitsu in 1999 and earned his black belt in Brazilian jiu-jitsu in February of 2008 under Orlando Waugh after 9 years of training. In 2010 he join the Nova Uniao Team under Bruno Bastos. In February 2011 he earned his first degree in Brazilian jiu-jitsu.
Mr. Story has an extensive teaching career spanning 11 years teaching kids and adults. Early on his dream was to one day open a school. When asked “What made you want to teach and open a school?” Mr Story replied, “I developed a passion for teaching from day one after seeing children s faces light up from the feeling of accomplishment from learning a technique and It made me feel good to inside to see them learn and grow. I also discovered that martial arts teaches more then just punching and kicking and martial arts is more about the development of ones self. It helped me become more positive, disciplined and focused in my life. I wanted to share how martial arts has changed my life in a positive manner. I didn't know about a having a positive attitude until I started martial arts. I didn't even know there there was such a thing and having a positive attitude. Martial arts has changed my life and I want to help change others lives children and adults.